Thursday, November 18, 2010

Mission Critical Website

2). What was useful about the Mission Critical website?


The Mission Critical website is very helpful for this class.  This website covers plenty of things to help us further our understanding of what we have been learning from the basics (parts of an argument, basic relations), analysis of arguments, and fallacies.  It breaks down everything into categories, then sub categories.  Then to further our understanding, each link further explains the topic with definitions, examples / theoretical situations, and equations.  In addition, there are exercises that you can do to test how much you understand something.  I tried the Causal Argument exercise to test my learning and try out the website.  One fault I see in the exercise portion of the website was that when I would click an answer, it would scroll me down to where the rest of the answers were and then I would accidently see the answer for the next answer because I would get lost where I was on the page since it would relocate you somewhere else on the page.  I know there is a button to get you back to the question, but it could have been constructed better because I originally thought it only hid the rest of the answers instead of relocating the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment